All other terms not defined herein will have the meanings set forth in the Terms.
- The Information That We Collect;
- How We Use the Information We Collect;
- How We Share the Information With Third Parties;
- Security of Information;
- Choices and Rights;
- Children Under the Age of 13;
- Third-Party Services;
- How to Contact Us.
If you are a Nevada Resident, California Resident, or a data subject in Europe, please see respectively the “Additional Disclosures for Nevada Residents,” “Additional Disclosures for California Residents,” and “Additional Disclosures for People in Europe” sections below. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your rights and choices, please contact us as set out in the “Contact Us” section.
- The Information That We Collect
The types of Personal Information we may collect (directly from you or from third party sources) and our privacy practices depend on the nature of your relationship with us and the requirements of applicable law. We collect Personal Information regarding our users of the Services (collectively, “Users”), which includes visitors to the Websites and account holders and non-account holders who purchase our products.
When you use the Services or engage in certain activities such as purchasing our products, registering an account with the Website, subscribing to any blogs or electronic newsletters or contacting us directly, we may ask you to provide some or all of the following types of information:
- Account Information. You do not need to create an account with the Website in order to use our Services or purchase our products. However, if you create an account with the Website, in addition to some of the payment information described directly below, we may collection additional information from you. We may store such information that you provide to us in connection to your account with the Website.
- Payment Information. When you purchase our products through the Services, you ill nee to provide us with certain information that can be used to identify and process your order and deliver the products to you. This information may include, without limitation, email address, your first and last name, telephone number, physical address and payment details including your credit card number and billing address (“Payment-Related Information”). Other than the last for digits of the credit card used to purchase our products, the Payment-Related Information will not be stored by us and will be accessed and processed by third-party payment processors as set forth in more detail below.
- Communications with Us; Other Voluntary Information. We may collect and store Personal Information from you such as your email address, first and last name and the content of any message you send us when you choose to request information our Services, request to receive customer or technical support, provide feedback about our Services and/or products and/or otherwise communicate with us. You may also choose to provide other information to us that we do not request, and in such instances, you are solely responsible for such information.
- Automatic Data Collection. We ma collection certain information automatically when you use the services including, without limitation, Internet Protocol (IP) address, user settings, International Mobile Equipment Identifier (IMEI), Media Access Control (MAC) address, cookie identifiers and other unique identifiers, details about your broker operating system or device, location information, internet services provider, pages that you visit before, during and after using the Services, information about the links you click and other information about how you use the Services. Information we collect may be associated with your accounts and other devices.
- We may use the information We collect for the following business purposes:
- To provide products, Services, or information requested including to respond to questions, comments and other requests, contact you to answer requests for customer support or technical support or troubleshoot and to process your orders or deliver our products to you;
- For administrative purposes including to develop new products and Services, measure interest and engagement with the Website and/or the Services, conduct research and development, improve the Website, products and the Services, communication with you about your accounts and/or activities on the services, process your financial information and other payment methods for products or Services purchased, ensure internal quality control, fraud prevention, prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, comply with applicable law and/or enforce the Terms.
- To provide you with marketing communications, conditioned on you opting-in, including, without limitation, to notify you about offers products and Services that may be of interest to you and/or to tailor or customize content, advertisements or offers. If you have provided affirmative consent to receive marketing communications from us and wish to subsequently opt out of receiving same you may do so by contacting us as set forth in the “Contact Us” section below or unsubscribing per the instructions set forth in the communication. If you opt out of receiving marketing communications, you may still receive transactional or administrative emails from us in connection with your use of the Services.
To the extent permitted by law, we may use Personal Information and other information about you to create de-identified and aggregated information, such as de-identified demographic information, de-identified location information about the computer or device from which you access the Services. De-identified or aggregated information is not Personal Information, and we may use such information in numerous ways including, without limitation, research and development, analytics and other permissible purposes. We may also share this information third parties for our or their purposes in an anonymized or aggregated form designed to prevent anyone from identifying you.
- How We Use Share the Information with Third Parties
- Third Parties. We share information with third parties (such as marketing partners) for commercial and/or marketing purposes, including analytics and advertising technology companies. We may also share your information with third parties when you voluntarily enter a sweepstakes, contest, or other promotion. We share information as set out in the official rules that govern the promotion as well as for administrative purposes and as required by law (e.g., on a winners list).
- Affiliates. We share information with our related entities including our parent and sister companies for business purposes such as customer support, marketing, and technical operations. We also share information with affiliates for commercial purposes.
- Partners. We share information with our partners in connection with offering co-branded services, selling or distributing our products, or engaging in joint marketing activities.
- Business Transfers. We share information in the event of, or during negotiations of, any proposed or actual merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar corporate event, the sale of all or any portion of our assets, or transfer of all or a portion of our business to another business.
- Disclosure to Public Authorities. We may be required to share information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including in response to law enforcement requests or court orders and subpoenas. We also share information to protect the rights, property, life, health, security and safety of us, the Services or anyone else.
- Security of Information
We recognize the importance of protecting personal information submitted through the Services. We have various precautions and safeguards in place to protect the information that you share with us from loss, destruction and unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. These measures including, without limitation, backups, employee restriction to personal information and a security breach policy.
Unfortunately, no security system is perfect, and no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely private or secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit using the Services. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide. We cannot promise that your personal information will remain absolutely secure in all circumstances.
How long we hold your personal information for will vary and will depend principally on:
- The Purpose for Which We are Using Your Personal Information: We will need to keep the information for as long as is necessary for the relevant purpose; and
- Legal Obligations: Laws or regulations may set a minimum period for which we have to keep your personal information.
- Choices and Rights
You may have a number of legal rights in relation to your personal information that we hold about you. Depending on your location, you may have the right to exercise certain privacy rights under applicable laws including:
- Right to Access. You may have the right to access us for copies of their personal information. Please note that there may be circumstances in which we are entitled to refuse requests for access to copies of personal information. In particular, information that is subject to legal professional privilege will not be disclosed to you;
- Right to Rectification. You may have the right to request that we correct any information that we believe is incorrect. You may also have the right to request that we complete information that you believe is incomplete;
- Right to Erasure. You may have the right to request that we erase their personal information under certain conditions. Please note that there may be circumstances where you ask us to erase your personal information, but we are legally entitled to retain it;
- Right to Restrict Processing. You may have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information under certain conditions. There may be circumstances where you ask us to restrict our processing of your personal information, but we are legally entitled to refuse that request;
- Right to Object to Processing. You may have the right to object to our processing of your personal information under certain conditions. Again, there may be circumstances where you object to our processing of your personal information, but we are legally entitled to refuse that request;
- Right to Data Portability. In some circumstances, you may have the right to receive some personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or request that we transmit such information to a third party where this is technically feasible. Please note that this right only applies to personal information which you have provided to us;
- Right to Withdraw Consent. You may have the right to withdraw your consent, although in certain circumstances it may be lawful for us to continue processing the personal information without your consent if we have another legitimate reason (other than consent) for doing so; and/or
- Right to Make a Complaint. You also have the right to make a complaint to the relevant authorities in your jurisdiction. You may submit a complaint by contacting us as set forth in the “Contact Us” section below and include the detailed factual and legal basis supporting your complaint. We will endeavor to respond to the User’s complaint within thirty (30) days from the date of your submission.
We may need to verify your identity prior to complying with any requests hereunder. Please submit the request to us as set forth in the “Contact Us” section below.
In addition, you may access, update and amend their personal information by contacting us set forth in the “Contact Us” section below. You may also choose to deactivate their account by contacting us as set forth in the “Contact Us” section below. When we deactivate your account, you will be logged out of the Services and you will no longer be able to log into the Services to access information in connection with same.
The Services, like many other websites, may passively collect information about your browsing activities using cookies and similar technologies (internet tags, web beacons, and navigational data collection), as further described in our “Cookies and Similar Technologies Policy”. We collect this information about your browsing activities to (A) present and improve the content and functionality of the Services; (B) deliver the Services to you ; (C) analyze use of the Services; and (D) provide you with a more personal and interactive experience with the Services.
We rely on the your express opt-in consent for the use of analytic and marketing cookies and similar technologies. The legal basis for processing of strictly necessary cookies is our legitimate interests in the proper administration of the Services and our business.
- Children Under the Age of 13
The Services are not intended for children including, without limitation, students under thirteen (13) years of age. No one under the age of thirteen (13) may provide any information, personal or otherwise, to or through the Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13) in accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). If you are under the age of thirteen (13), do not use or provide any information through the Services or on or through any of its features or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of thirteen (13) without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of thirteen (13), please contact us as set forth in the “Contact Us” section below.
- Third-Party Services
Certain third-party products or services may be available for you to choose to integrate within or use within the Services. You are not required to use such additional products in the Services. Before electing to use such third-party services, you should review the terms, policies and practices of the third-party products and services to understand their terms and policies with respect to any personal information that they may collect. We strive to make available third-party services that will be useful to you, but we are not responsible for their data and privacy practices, including with respect to your personal information.
- How to Contact Us
Pondicheri Houston, LLC d/b/a Pondicheri
2800 Kirby Drive
Houston, Texas 77098
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone Number: 713-522-2022
- Additional Disclosures for Nevada Residents
Nevada law (NRS 603A.340) requires each business to establish a designated request address where Nevada consumers may submit requests directing the business not to sell certain kinds of personal information that the business has collected or will collect about the consumer. A sale under Nevada law is the exchange of personal information for monetary consideration by the business to a third party for the third party to license or sell the personal information to other third parties. If you are a Nevada consumer and wish to submit a request relating to our compliance with Nevada law, please contact us as at [INSERT EMAIL ADDRESS].
- Additional Disclosures for California Residents
- Additional Disclosures for People in Europe
Data protection laws in Europe distinguish between organizations that process personal data for their own purposes (known as “controllers”) and organizations that process personal data on behalf of other organizations (known as “processors”). We act as a controller with respect to personal data collected as you interact with the website, the Services, emails, and advertisements.
- Lawful Basis for Processing. Data protection laws in Europe require a “lawful basis” for processing personal data. Our lawful bases include where: (i) you have given consent to the processing for one or more specific purposes, either to us or to our service providers, partners; (ii) processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you; (iii) processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation; or (iv) processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or a third party, and your interests and fundamental rights and freedoms do not override those interests.
- Data Transfer. If your data is collected in Europe, we will transfer your personal data subject to appropriate safeguards, such as Standard Contractual Clauses, or pursuant to applicable derogations such as your consent to data transfer or our need to transfer your data for purposes of fulfilling our obligations to you and providing you services.
- Your Data Subject Rights. If you are a data subject in Europe, you have the right to access, rectify, or erase any personal data we have collected about you. You also have the right to data portability and the right to restrict or object to our processing of personal data we have collected about you. In addition, you have the right to ask us not to process your personal data (or provide it to third parties to process) for marketing purposes or purposes materially different than for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by you. You may withdraw your consent at any time for any data processing we do based on consent you have provided to us. Please allow us a reasonable time to respond to your inquiries and requests. You may exercise your rights by sending an email to [INSERT EMAIL ADDRESS], and we will respond to your request within thirty (30) days. We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and process your request. Applicable law may require or permit us to decline your requests. If we decline your request, we will tell you why, subject to legal restrictions.
- Retention of Personal Data. We will retain your personal data in a form that identifies you to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. We may continue to retain and use information even after a data subject request for purposes of our legitimate interests, such as journalism, literature and art, scientific or historical research, statistical analysis, compliance with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, preventing fraud, and enforcing our agreements.
- Complaints. If you have a complaint about our use of your personal information or data or response to your requests regarding your personal information or data, you may submit a complaint to the data protection regulator in your jurisdiction. We would, however, appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns before you approach a data protection regulator, and would welcome you directing an inquiry first to us. To do so, please use the contact information located in the “Contact Us” section above.